Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Sunday Run Day ReCap #6 - Valentine Edition

What a run!  22 miles, in ~30 degree weather.  Mucho cold.  It was nuts, but we did it.  I have to say, it seems that no matter what distance we run, my body runs out of gas with a few miles left.  I've been training for months, and following a training plan religiously, so I don't think it is a lack of preparedness, I just truly believe my body isn't meant for anything over 15 miles.  I'm so glad for taper time!  Little Rock is just a few weeks away!

My fave ladies on Sunday!

Typical Wednesday night run group shenanigans.

Sunday night ended up being a sporadic trip to Benihana's with some of my fave CrossFit peeps. I am not a big OTT person for Valentine's Day, but this was a perfect celebration with everyone!

Smile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment