Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday Run Day ReCap #7

Man, I sure stink at actually putting together consistent blog posts.  I'm tryin' y'all!

Wednesday was chilly.  We bundled up and had our typical fun thou!
Wednesday, Wednesday!

Our taper long run was 9 miles this weekend.  The 8k for the Off Road Series was also going on today.  So we mixed it up with 4 on the road and the additional 5 on the trails.  Hey, we got it done thou!  I was stoked because I improved my time from last year.  Woot woot!  It was strange to be in a tank and shorts after bundling up so much last week.  This weather, I tell ya!

 Finished!  All smiles because we were DONE!

And because I stumble upon this guy and his porta potties while driving back to work after lunch... I couldn't help but wonder, could he follow me during these crazy long long marathon training runs?  I would be most appreciative of him!


No comments:

Post a Comment