Sunday, March 20, 2016

Little Rock Marathon

 Overall, this is a race I would HIGHLY recommend.  The weather was warmer and sunnier than expected, and the description about it being hilly is more than oh so true.  I didn't hit my wall until about mile 21/22, which was much further than I anticipated.  I was proud to complete this race, not just to finish another 26.2, but also to be able to run with such a fabulous and wonderful group of ladies.  And we cannot forget the medal, that MEDAL, so bling bling! -  on a Mr. T, WWE, cowboy belt buckle level.  I honestly thought this would be my last full, but after this positive experience, I'm not saying never.


En route.

Expo shenanigans.

Starting line selfie

Mid-race selfie. 

Will run for choco chip banana bread.

Finished!
How to pose with a bling out medal.

 We DID it!



No comments:

Post a Comment