Friday, January 29, 2016

A Day of Foodz

I slacked this week.  Getting used to writing a blog again means making time to write a blog.  With a sick family. that time has been limited.  However, food and nourishment is a continual need in life, so here is a typical day of yumminess in my life.

Random PSA:  I eat a TON of chicken.  I find it completely ironic that they day I chose to post this, there isn't a single piece of chicken.  

Coffee, always.  Sometimes cold (as pictured), but mostly hot.

Egg/egg white mix, turkey sausage, and sweet potato/butternut squash blend for breakfast.

Ground bison, peas, and these random millet & brown rice ramen noodles from Costco (that were AMAZING, btw).

Crab cake bites, green beans, and brown rice bowl.


Not Pictured:
My daily snacks. Mixed vegetables that I pretty much gnaw on every day.  Peppers, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, snap peas, whatever is in season.
I also typically grab a post workout snack for that "window of gainz" after CF in the AM.
Before running, I stick to my staple of an english muffin, almond butter, and a banana.
Lots and lots and even more water. 




No comments:

Post a Comment