Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Run Day ReCap #4

*phew* What a week!  I have been dealing with major calf cramps and knee pain.  So I kinda took it easy this past week.  Wednesday was a fun run with the gals.  Nothing too crazy.


Wednesday!

Sunday, we were scheduled for 20 miles.  Goodness, I was mentally trying to get my mind wrapped around running all of that.  It didn't help that I woke up Saturday morning with serious calf cramping again and then slept horribly Saturday night before awaking to +60 degree weather to start the run off this morning.  We traversed all around the suburban area, where we could find hills to mimic Little Rock as best as possible.  It was exhausting, but we made it.  My knees and hips were shot afterwards, so the rest of the day was a very lazy one with stretching and icing.

Slow & steady 20 miles!

But of course, we had to have celebratory coffee in my hard earned mug afterwards.

My legs are going to need some extra TLC the next few days.  So glad that there is only one more +20 mile run before the marathon.  (So, SO ready!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment