Friday, January 8, 2016

Protein Fluff

It's Foodie Fri-Yay! & today it is all about Protein Fluff.


I found this on Pinterest. Usually I'm full of Pinterest fails, but this one surprised me.

The ingredients are:
Cottage Cheese  (or Greek Yogurt)
Sugar Free Jello
Sugar Free/Fat Free Cool Whip

I omitted the Cool Whip, but added it here in case you wanted to give it a whirl.

Essentially, you make the jello and let it set.
In a blender mix:
2/3 cup Jello
1/2 cup Cottage Cheese
(1/2 cup Cool Whop)

Mix until it is fluffy and puffy and smooth.

Then CONSUME!



Rate: 9/10 - It was delicious, but I liked it straight from the mixer when it is more liquidy smooth than out of the fridge as it developed more of a meringue texture.

I made several batches and stored some for a snack at work through the week.



I'm curious to experiment a bit more with this and see how other flavors of jello and ratios turn out and if the pudding mix is a good option too.


No comments:

Post a Comment